Deutsche Großwälzlager GmbH
Marieneher Street 17
Managing Director Lars Ulrich Kahl
The company data protection officer has not yet been appointed in our company, as this is not required for our company according to the GDPR and the protection of your data has the highest priority in our company anyway. Less than 10 employees are regularly involved in automated data processing (collection and use) of data, the business-like processing of personal data is not a core activity of our company.
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) Visiting our website When you visit our website www.baltic-wind.de/, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e‑mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form are
personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
2. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
4. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a.1) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
a.2) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across Adwords customers’ websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this — for example, via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e‑mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
7. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. e‑mails — contact form
Messages sent by e‑mail may have security vulnerabilities. For example, e‑mails can be intercepted, viewed or even manipulated during transmission. We consider the dangers of unsecured e‑mail correspondence to be well known. If we receive an e‑mail from you, we assume that you agree to respond by e‑mail despite the known risks. Otherwise, you must explicitly refer to another form of communication. Upon request, we are also able to encrypt our e‑mail correspondence using common encryption standards. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.dgwl.de/datenschutz.